St. Paul's College Primary School
問﹕ St. Paul's Church Kindergarten and Sheng Kung Hui Kindergarten. Which one is a better step to St. Paul's College Primary School and which one is better in teaching the children?
St. Paul's Church Kindergarten以活動教學形式授課，教學語言為中文，以觀察學生平日表現為評估成績之方法。一般畢業生會升讀聖保羅男女小學、基恩小學及聖心書院等。
Sheng Kung Hui Kindergarten以主題活動教學形式授課，師資均為富經驗之已受訓合格教師。一般畢業生會升讀聖保羅、瑪利曼、華仁、聖若瑟及聖雅各等小學。
問﹕ Would you please kindly let me know the information of St. Clare's Primary School about :
1) Is the school / teacher pushing the student very hard?
2) Is this a good school (if base on the leisure class, teacher's teaching attitude and student's conduct)?
3) How many percentage of Primary 6 students can be successfully promoted to their feeder school i.e. St. Clare's Secondary School?
4) How is the conduct of St. Clare's Secondary School students?
Please forgive me to raise such silly questions. However, I really appreciate it if 教搜社 could give me your professional comments and advice on the above.Pls answer in english because my computer can only see in English. Many many thanks!
1. The homework load is acceptable but sometimes a bit too much. It all depends on whether the child can take it or not.
2. It puts a lot of emphasis on character training, both extra curricular activities and academic are excellent. 在全港小小語言家大賽，此校連獲三屆總冠軍，在全港青年學藝比賽，又取古典詩詞朗誦總冠軍。學校注重「平實謙遜」精神。
3. Normally a feeder secondary can reserve up to 85% seats for its primary feeder school graduates who belongs to Band 1 – Band 3. For the past 3 years, St. Clare secondary accepted only Band 1 – Band 3 students; so about 75 – 85% feeder primary graduates enter this feeder secondary.
4. St. Clare Secondary School students are modest and helpful, with good social skills and positive attitude.